Mineral B Element is a robust, durable pro iron pan with a bees wax base for anti-oxidation protection, favoured seasoning, and improved non-stick qualities. The more the pan is used, the better the performance. The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties. Round fry pan with a Lyonnaise profile to enable the food to easily slide onto a dish; ideal for searing, grilling, browning. Ridged bottom to score the meat and reduce sticking of the meat. There is no coating so you can cut directly in the pan.
BEES WAX FINISH • De Buyer discovered that bees wax is an excellent option to protect their pans against oxidation. • Organic bees wax helps in the seasoning process and improves the nonstick quality.
IRON= MINERAL MATERIAL • Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. • Environment safe production.
COOKING QUALITY • High temperature: perfect for searing, stirring, browning and grilling • Improved flavour.
TRADITIONAL • Authentic design: 'Lyonnaise' shape. Curved handle 'à la Française'. Symbol of French Gastronomy.
SEASONING • The more the pan is used, the better the performance. • The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
FOR ALL COOKTOPS - Induction included. For pan with steel handles: possible oven cooking 10 minutes at 400°F
- Perfect for sealing, browning and grilling
- Improves flavour
- Ideal for cooking steaks and other grilled meats
- Riveted handles
- Hand wash - not dishwasher-safe
- An iron frypan must be seasoned
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties
- 100% natural steel, PTFE and PFOA free
- Coated with an organic beeswax protective finish to protect against oxidation
- "Lyonnaise" shape for perfect flipping