Rustic pan. Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time. Undeformable thick skirt. Excellent caramelization of food. Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning. Riveted handle curved in French-style: easy handling; ergonomic.
Tip: preheat using a little fat. Season when first used.
Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place.
Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher. All cook tops including induction.
Iron and cast iron pans are not suitable for scrambled eggs. Please only prepare setting eggs and omelets in a well-baked pan.
ORGANIC BEE WAX FINISH
- Bees produce by-products that are well known in nature. de Buyer discovered that bee wax is an excellent option to protect their pans against oxidation.
- Bee wax helps in the seasoning process.
- Bee wax improves the nonstick quality.
IRON=100 % NATURAL MINERAL MATERIAL
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- Due to the shape of the handle, no lid fits on the frying pans from de Buyer.
- High temperature: Perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Improved flavour.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
FOR ALL HOTPLATES INCLUDING INDUCTION.