Country pan for different cooking styles: searing, sautéing, browning, simmering... Perfect for preparing large quantities and for sautéed potatoes. The high edges limit projections when cooking meat.
Heavy quality iron coated in beeswax: organic protective coating against oxidation; facilitates seasoning. Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time.
- Height: 8,7 cm
- Diameter: 28 cm
- Bottom diameter: 19,5 cm
- Excellent caramelization of food.
- Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning.
- Riveted handles: easy handling.
- Tip: preheat using a little fat.
- Care: Season when first used. Deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and lightly oil. Store in a dry place. Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
Iron and cast iron pans are not suitable for scrambled eggs. Please only prepare setting eggs and omelets in a well-baked pan.
All cook tops including induction.
ORGANIC BEE WAX FINISH
- Bees produce by-products that are well known in nature. de Buyer discovered that bee wax is an excellent option to protect their pans against oxidation.
- Bee wax helps in the seasoning process.
- Bee wax improves the nonstick quality.
IRON=100 % NATURAL MINERAL MATERIAL
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- High temperature: Perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Improved flavour.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
FOR ALL HOTPLATES INCLUDING INDUCTION.