- Concave Draining Base - Completely drains out allowing you to capture every bit of wort. This makes it suitable for CIP cleaning with the Low Volume CIP Spray Rotor.
- Fully Integrated RAPT/Wifi Connection - Allows you to access the RAPT Portal. This portal allows you to track, record, and monitor your brews over the internet or while you are away. Taking advantage or the RAPT Portal cuts down on handwritten records and frees you up from having to physically monitor your BrewZilla on Brew Day and even allows you to pre-heat your water. Use the portal to access past brewing records and control the BrewZilla remotely. Setup push notifications to your mobile device for when adding hops is required or when it is time to start the boil.
- Bluetooth Gateway Device - KegLand is currently developing a range of bluetooth devices such as bluetooth low energy (BLE) thermometers and other sensors that will be compatible with this BrewZilla. They work by receiving the BLE beacons and relaying this information to the RAPT portal. Using multiple BLE sensors provides the RAPT portal more information allowing the BrewZilla to be able to make more smart automated decisions on how to control the brewing or distillation process.
- Base Design With Easy Access Pump - The base design has all the electronics sealed on the underside of the BrewZilla in a separate junction box. This design has the pump easily accessible, it also makes changing the plumbing far more simple. This more open and separated design makes it more flexible, easier to clean, and more maintenance friendly.
- RAPT Controller With Full Colour Screen - The RAPT controller has a easy to read full colour screen and can be disconnected easily from the BrewZilla. When attached it is mounted in a higher position with a tilting frame so you can angle the screen. The controller module is packed with features and is consistently being updated with additional features. Update with a single click to the newest firmware so you can start taking advantage of new features and accessories easily. It fully controls the pump so you no longer need to toggle switches with starting up your BrewZilla.
- Improved Lid Handles - The handles are better designed and made from stainless steel. This makes them more robust and more ergonomic to hold, especially with wet hands.
- Two Stage Oversized Malt Pipe - Malt Pipe Design that is 30% larger allowing you to mash more grains an either make more beer, or make higher gravity beers. It has a two stage height adjustment so so you can half lift the malt pipe and set it on the supporting halo ring at the halfway point. This addition stage makes ti more ergonomic so you can lift the heavy malt pipe up in two stages and also makes it suitable for brewing smaller batches.
Built into the BrewZilla are heating elements (for heating and boiling), a pump (for recirculation), a water-resistant RAPT Controller, a removable grain basket, and a built-in spigot (for transferring).
It uses 110v power allowing it to be used almost anywhere. Built to make batches up to 30L, with a total capacity of 35L (9.24 gal).
Looking for an easy way to run water through the immersion chiller? Simply add the BrewZilla 1/2" Tubing Kit to your cart. This kit allows you to hook your BrewZilla directly up to a garden hose.
Please Note: This model doesn't come with a silicon seal at the top of the mash pipe. The unit may have minor dents and discolouration.
- Stainless Steel Immersion Chiller
- RAPT Full Colour Digital Controller
- 110V Plug and Power
- Stainless Steel 1/2" BSP Ball Valve with 1/2" OD barb
- Magnetic drive pump in the base of the unit
- Dual Heating Elements (1000w and 500w)
- Glass Lid with stainless steel handles
- Stainless Steel recirculation arm
- This model doesn't need the silicon seal at the top of the mash pipe
- 35L (9.24 gal) Capacity
- Delay Start Timer
- Step Mash Functionality with 6 Programable Stages
- Stainless Steel Body
- Interior Volume Markings
- Displays temperature in both °C and °F
- 1500W, 13A Peak Power Draw
- Everyone should first read the manual before brewing with the BrewZilla for the first time
BREWZILLA GEN. 4 INSTRUCTION MANUAL
At OBK we provide a 1-year warranty for all BrewZilla parts (excluding heating elements). This warranty only covers parts and does not cover replacing the BrewZilla unit in it's entirety. We carry all warranty parts in house so we will be able to fulfil your replacement needs in a timely manner. Important note, the boilers are thin metal and may have cosmetic surface defects like scratches and dents on the outside during shipping. This is normal.
The lid for these units are designed to be airtight. It is normal to push them in with force and use the clamps to secure in place.
This unit needs to be cleaned before use or testing to remove manufacturing oils. Failure to clean it first will cause some staining that will need to be removed with Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser.
Managers Note. Get rice hulls! Rice hulls will prevent stuck pumps. And save you time troubleshooting pump issues or replacing the silicone elbows which burst when the pump gets clogged.