Skip to content
- Selling Unit: 50 grams per pack
- Instructions: Before Fermentation, Use pH strips it should be about 3.8 to 3.4. Dissolve the required amount of Tartaric Acid directly into the wine before the yeast is added.
- Titration readings taken with an Acid Testing Kit should be about .55%-tartaric for proper fermentation.
- One teaspoon will raise the acid content of on U.S. gallon by .15%-tartaric.
- Product of Europe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device