Skip to content
- Selling Unit: 250 Grams
- Before you adding check the acid level with pH Strips or an Acid Test Kit. Readings taken using pH strips should be about 3.8 to 3.4.
- One level teaspoon of Citric Acid will raise the acid content of one U.S. gallon by .15%-tartaric.
- Citric Acid is the primary acid found in fruits such as oranges, lemons, and pineapples. It is typically used in wines that are naturally lacking in acid.
- Product of United States
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device