Choose a style of wine you like. Unsure? We can assist you with finding a wine that is suited to your taste and budget.
- Mix the ingredients and sprinkle the yeast. (The law says you have to!)
- Wait between 4-8 weeks for your wine to be ready. (The time it takes us to finish it depends on the quality of product chosen)
- We call you when your wine is ready to be bottled at which time you could make your appointment to bottle it.
- Bottle your wine and dress it up with coordinating labels and shrink tops all of which are included in the price.
- Let your wine age.
- Uncork a bottle, put up your feet, and indulge.
Wine Storage Tips
Here are some wine storage tips to ensure top quality wine:
- Store your wine upright for the first 48 hours.
- Store your wine on its side.
- Store your wine in a cool, dark place.
- Your wine should be stored where the temperature is CONSISTENT… Bright light, movement, and temperature fluctuations can negatively affect the quality of your wine.
- Do not constantly turn your red wine. Red wines sometimes drop sediment and some white wines will drop what is referred to as “wine diamonds”. Both are normal, naturally occurring processes. If the sediment offends you simply decant your wine.
- Do not store your wine on heated floors.